Monday, June 23, 2008

Time for Swim Lessons

While we were in Ephraim we decided to put the kids in swim lessons at the activity center at the college. The kids loved it and did a great job. Porter learned how to swim the length of the pool wich was about 75 feet. He also could float forever. He has improved a ton. Olivia learned the breast stroke, back stroke , and front stroke. She did a great job and has turned into a great swimmer. I was very impressed with their curriculum and the amount of one on one time that the teachers gave each child. I hope Ican get olivia into one of the swim teams here to keep up her skill. I think she would do a great job.


Porter jumping off the diving board.
Olivia learning her front stroke.
The girls with their completion certificates.


5 comments:

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

What a fun month you had! I am going to call you soon so hopefully you are home! I miss that swimming pool in Ephraim and actually took a water aeorbics class in college there! Time really flies but it is good to see that the diving boards are still there. You look great in that Pioneer outfit

Jess said...

Yeah baby! Swimming is the best. Go little fishies, go!

The Neeleys said...

Hi Mary! It was so fun to find your blog through Jess and Robs Blog. Your kids are growing up so fast and are so darling! I would love to keep in touch better. If you want to, Send me your email and I will send you an invite to our family blog. Hope all is well! Tell Rod we said hello!
love,
Stacie

The Neeleys said...

Woops - my email address is
stacieneeley@hotmail.com

Schimmy said...

Mary-
I finally figured out how to post on our blog page. Hope you don't mind I added your page on my friends list. Check out our family at http://schimbeck-fam.blogspot.com/

Kristal