Monday, July 21, 2008

Another BIke Ride

While my uncle rod and Thomas were still here we had to fit in a dirt bike ride even if we did die of heat. It was a ton of fun. Thomas picked up on riding really fast. I told him that it was in his blood. He couldn't get enough of it. Uncle Rod is a veteran rider. He used to race as a kid and looked like he never quit.
Lots of love. Even when we are sweaty and dusty!
Rob and Jess, Brad, Thomas , Rod, uncle Rod and Mary all went on the ride. What a gang!


6 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

You are one adventurous chick!

Skybob said...

Whoa, small world. I know Brad.

Vanes said...

Mary! Did you know you are the woman? Rod is one lucky man! Looks like a blast! Did we miss our camping date? Maybe Sept. weather will permit some camping?! The kids and I will be home August 4th - see ya soon!

Libby said...

I still can't believe you are a biker chick! So funny! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun. And I love the old English clothing. You guys have been busy.

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

I love that you get all decked out in the gear too Mary! What great memories that you and your kids will have for years to come! You are adventurous I have to say. I have become a complete chicken as I get older.

Schimmy said...

I can't believe you actually get on and ride that bike! You are so cool. We would love to go camping with you guys and the Barben's.