Saturday, February 16, 2008

Porter's 5th Birthday!

Porter had his 5th birthday on Feb. 12th. He had his first "friend" party and invited 9 of his friends. We had them come dressed up as Jedi Knights ready for training. The kids ran a obstacle course with Yoda on their back just like Luke Skywalker does in the Star Wars movies. It was a lot of fun and the kids seemed to enjoy themselves. When everyone had finished training they received a light saber and an official training certificate. It was a lot of fun.
As you can guess, most of the gifts he received were Star Wars themed!
This was the result of all the Jedi Knights attacking the Darth Vader pinata. Conner didn't like this part very much.
Porter during his Jedi training. Yoda seems to be enjoying the ride!



All of the graduated Jedi's at Porter's party!


4 comments:

Merrill's said...

Great job planning Porter's birthday party. He is one spoiled kid. It looked like everyone had a great time. Congrats!

The Millers said...

Carson had SO much fun at Porters party. The sword?(I'm not up on my star wars lingo) is his new favorite!

Anonymous said...

It's good to see the star wars tradition continues!!!!! I love the yoda on the back!

Mike and Debbie said...

I was anticipating these pictures ever since my mom hinted at the fun festivities in her email to me! So cute and so creative! I love it!