Friday, May 2, 2008

The Children's Museum

The kids had a mini spring break so we decided to go to salt lake to the museum. We had a great time exploring and creating the hundreds of things that were there to do . It is a great hands on experince for the kids.

All about our bodies. This section tought the kids about all the body parts and how we use them.

This is the only time Conner was still, it only lasted long enough to snag a picture.
Personal hygiene, you can never start to early.


What are lace up shoes?? We have an abundance of corcs, velcro , and slip ons at our house. I guess I need to get to work and teach my kids something.

"SHISH"














1 comments:

The Wright's said...

That looks like so much fun at the museum. I did see Rob's finger, OUCH!!! I am glad that he is doing better. Your kids are getting so big and are so cute. When you come North you need to call. I live right off of I-15 in Spanish Fork. I would love to see you.