Monday, October 13, 2008

Mary's BIG 33rd Birthday!

Rod planned a great birthday for me this year! He took me out to lunch at the Painted Pony and then planned a party for me that night at Troy's BBQ with the whole family.
He even arranged baby sitters for lunch and ordered me my favorite pie from Crowshaw's for my cake. That is definitely the way to celebrate, not having to do any planning myself. Troy is a friend of ours and had his restaurant decorated and even provided birthday hats for the kids and a crown for me to wear because I am the princess!
Of course you always have help blowing out your candles whether you want it or not.
Thanks for the great birthday to Rod and all my wonderful friends, neighbors and family that made it a memorable birthday!

5 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

Happy Birthday! Fall birthdays are the best!

The Wright's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I thought about you the whole day and meant to get an e-mail off to you but kept ketting things thrown in front of me. I am glad that you had a great day!!!

L and T said...

way to go Rod! I love the 3 pie idea.
I need to try Troy's

Schimmy said...

Hope you had a great Birthday! I love the pie idea, I get tired of birthday cake all the time.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to everyone! I was starting to wonder if you guys were still alive! Good job Rod on Mary's birthday!