Tuesday, October 21, 2008

We Have An Announcement!



We used Conner as our delivery boy for our news! We are expecting in April! We wanted to wait until Marathon day to let the news out about our new arrival! We made this t-shirt to make the announcement. I was hoping that Rod would have all the questions from my family and friends answered before I finished the race. I figure it is his turn to do that since it usually falls on the mom. It was pretty fun to keep it a secret and have an event like the marathon to make the announcement. Rod and I didn't tell anyone until that day. The girls I run with didn't know until our big sleep over party the night before( although some suspected). It is something I definitely wont forget. Running a marathon at 11 weeks pregnant isn't something you do every day!

2 comments:

sara and wade said...

yeah! mary that is great! i haven't seen you in a LONG time... so i figure i will have to leave you my congrats on your blog... i think its lame that i don't ever see you! i hope you are feeling great and life is well! congrats! hopefully i'll get to see you sooner than later!

Steph said...

I have no idea HOW you could have the energy to run a marathon at 11 weeks? I remember those are the "sicker than sick" days for me. Awesome! Congrats too!