Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Olivia is in the Nutcracker

Every year where Olivia takes dance they do a production of the nutcracker. My mom and I have been taking her and she has been very excited about being tall enough to try out. This year we decided would be a good year because we would be in town and be able to commit to the time it takes and she is also tall enough. We had her prepared for tryouts and told her to just do what Miss Sheila asked her to do the best that she could. She knew that there were a lot of kids and she may not make it but to try her best and have fun. She had a good time and found out that she made the part in the Mother Hubbard children. We were so excited for her and she is having fun at the rehearsals and can't wait for performances.

3 comments:

The Wright's said...

THAT IS SO AWESOME!!! CONGRATULATIONS OLIVIA!!! I got the chills when I read that. I can't wait to hear how she does.

Cassie said...

That is so cool!
I am so glad you are blogging again!
I love the tradition of sleeping on the tramp. We used to do that all the time as a kid.
Were the heck are your marathon pictures!

Schimmy said...

I am glad to see you back on the computer. I would love to know when Olivia will be performing hopefully Trinity and I can come watch.